Do you have to give a presentation, deliver a workshop session, or lead a meeting? Are you organising a conference or event? Are you stuck for ideas about how to make it engaging, fresh, and deliver your intended outcomes?
We provide advice, feedback and ideas to support you in delivering events, meetings, workshops and presentations that meet your objectives and engage your audience.
As an example, here’s how the process could work when you’re looking to run a 30min – 1.5 hour meeting/workshop…
- You get in touch via email/web-form and tell me a little bit about the meeting.
- We schedule a 30min phone call / Skype / Google Hangout, where I’ll ask some more questions that will help you to clarify your objectives and help me to understand your needs.
- I come up with some ideas for facilitation/presentation techniques that you could integrate into your meeting.
- We schedule another phone call / Skype / Google Hangout (45min – 1 hour), where I’ll talk you through the suggested techniques and provide a suite of resources.
- You chair/facilitate the meeting or workshop using the techniques/process we discussed.
- (Optional) We debrief about what worked well and what could be improved – thereby consolidating your learning and development.