The following books, articles, podcasts and videos are ones that have influenced what we do and how we do it. They cover design, innovation, creativity, leadership, entrepreneurship, facilitation and storytelling.
In our toolkit
- Prototyping supplies. A list of what’s in our prototyping toolkit, to help you put together yours.
Things we read…
- Change by Design – Tim Brown
- Making Ideas Happen: Overcoming the obstacles between vision & reality – Scott Belsky
- The Story Factor – Annette Simmons
- The End of Charity: Time for Social Enterprise – Nic Frances
- Orbiting the Giant Hairball: A Corporate Fool’s Guide to Surviving with Grace – Gordon MacKenzie
- Leading with Questions: How Leaders Find the Right Solutions by Knowing What to Ask – Michael Marquardt
- Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers – Dave Gray, Sunni Brown, James Macanufo
- Improv Wisdom: Don’t Prepare, Just Show Up – Patricia Ryan Madson
- Confessions of a Public Speaker – Scott Berkun
- Maker’s Schedule, Managers Schedule – Paul Graham